Songs are pieces of advice.
Invaluable wisdoms being shared.
The rhythmic displays of art typically offer the listener some kind of a message.
Let’s all take a second to individually address the songs we sing ourselves on a daily basis.
- What type of song do you find yourself singing most often?
- Are you a “glass half full” or a “glass half empty” type of person?
- How do you handle adversity?
- Where does “self love” rank in your values?
- Do you spend a lot of time beating yourself down? Worrying? Living in regret?
The purpose of this personal “inventory” taking is not to fault you for your wrongs.
By stepping back and assessing our “wins” and our “losses” , we learn to give ourselves what’s necessary to keep us running smoothly.
My song this morning,
Today is another day filled with things simply out of my control.
I will choose to sing myself loving songs of encouragement as needed.
Songs filled with everything I need in the present moment to work with myself instead of against myself.
By committing to singing myself the proper songs everyday and as needed,
I will begin realizing that I do in fact, have an ally,
and that person is myself.
The WordPress word of the day.
Click the link below to find out how YOU can participate❤️